• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

10 year anniversary of dimebag darrell's murder

Pantera gets better and better as time passes. And that's just because they were so great and others are just so fucking lame. Darrell was a magician.

He is still a god here in DFW. His murder hit a lot of people hard and still resonates to this day. It didn't help that it came on the heels of Dave Williams' (Drowning Pool) death.

He is still a god here in DFW. His murder hit a lot of people hard and still resonates to this day. It didn't help that it came on the heels of Dave Williams' (Drowning Pool) death.

Why was he murdered? And is the fat fuck in prison?

He and Vinnie Paul owned a strip club in Forth Worth (I think). Was looking at the reviews a few years ago and some bitch posted in 2009 "I just don't think Dime cares about the club anymore". Yeah, that's an understatement.

It's in Dallas off 35 and Manana. The Clubhouse. Like pretty much every titty bar in Dallas, it's BYOB and fully nude.

I can't be the only one intrigued by why ITK would be looking at strip club reviews in Fort Worth...

I can't be the only one intrigued by why ITK would be looking at strip club reviews in Fort Worth...

I can tell you exactly how I got there. 1) Bored at work 2) I like Alice in Chains 3) Read a blog by AIC's road manager about how Jerry took his dad to the superbowl and it sucked but they stayed at Vinnie Paul's and after went to his strip club. And then I went off to Yelp to see what kind of place this was that an aging rock star would bring his Vietnam war vet dad to for father-son lap dances.

Last edited:
I can tell you exactly how I got there. 1) Bored at work 2) I like Alice in Chains 3) Read a blog by AIC's road manager about how Jerry took his dad to the superbowl and it sucked but they stayed at Vinnie Paul's and after went to his strip club. And then I went off to Yelp to see what kind of place this was that an aging rock star would bring his Vietnam war vet dad to for father-son lap dances.

balloon_pop___animation__by_juicyculture-d59ifw1.gif

Back