• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

100 percent true

liveanddiedeac

Reaction score
So I turned on our basketball, watched us look great until the 4 minute mark in the first half and then LSU hit a 3. I thought to myself, this feels like it could be the point where we suddenly to start suck and LSU recovers from being down as much as 20 or so in record fashion. Keep in mind that 3 only cut it to 16 I think, so I thought I’m going to turn it to Army- Navy for awhile and then turn it back to our game and we will either be up 2 or down. I was 100 percent correct. It is so f’ing pathetic we can’t finish off halfway decent opponents and always pull this shit!!!”

Last edited:
I guess after 12+ years of futility, I've gotten to the point of asking "how can we fuck this one up?" regularly. I've kind of just become numb to the whole program. If we win, great. But I don't let it affect my days.

I guess after 12+ years of futility, I've gotten to the point of asking "how can we fuck this one up?" regularly. I've kind of just become numb to the whole program. If we win, great. But I don't let it affect my days.
Yeah I know and to even expect it like I did speaks volumes. With the shot clock, 3 point shot and they way the game is played today, sure you’re bound to blow a big lead once in awhile. I, like many of you, pretty much knew we would. How many teams in the country can go up 20 in the first half and their fans think it’s meaningless if they’re playing a team with a pulse?

Our basketball team really sucks from what I saw yesterday.

Back