• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

12/1 CBB Thread

DeacInVermont

Reaction score
UNC loses at UAB by 4. The UAB Coach had the demeanor of someone who lost by 20.

It's always a good day when Carolina suffers.

So Carolina's not good. Guess that means we 'll start hearing about how the conference is down pretty soon.

Fahro Alihodzic with 8 points & 13 rebounds. I guess if he based his transfer destination on the likelihood of beating UNC, he chose wisely.

The Creighton McDermotts about to fall to George Washington with Doug McDermott going 2 for 12 from the floor.

So Carolina's not good. Guess that means we 'll start hearing about how the conference is down pretty soon.
Are UNC fans mad at Roy these days? I used to keep up with such things but then [Redacted] happened.

Are UNC fans mad at Roy these days? I used to keep up with such things but then [Redacted] happened.

Idk. All I know is the ACC is only considered strong in the eyes of MSM if Carolina and Duke are at the top. If either is having a down year, the rest of the conference gets zero credit because "oh the ACC is down this year."

Idk. All I know is the ACC is only considered strong in the eyes of MSM if Carolina and Duke are at the top. If either is having a down year, the rest of the conference gets zero credit because "oh the ACC is down this year."

Yea. Maybe with Syracuse and Pitt joining the fun the league will avoid some of that. I just figure UNC fans are probably a little salty now that K has had a recruiting resurgence the past few years while they're stuck having to endure Chapter III of The James Michael McAdoo Experience.

I would seriously doubt it because they just beat Louisville last weekend who at the time was number three in the country

What in the hell is wrong with the Oklahoma State coach? He just left a timeout on the clock and had zero offense drawn up for the final possession.

What in the hell is wrong with the Oklahoma State coach? He just left a timeout on the clock and had zero offense drawn up for the final possession.

Ok State coach is bad. Past 2 games prior to today, State had a big halftime lead, the opponent made halftime adjustments, State did not counter, and both games ended up being close in the 2nd half. State won't get far in the tourney.

And yet we still have Bz.

Ok State coach is bad. Past 2 games prior to today, State had a big halftime lead, the opponent made halftime adjustments, State did not counter, and both games ended up being close in the 2nd half. State won't get far in the tourney.

Thank y'all for not mentioning his name. I was in the Charlotte Coliseum in '93, and the effort to eradicate all memories of that night from my data banks is still a work in progress.

Back