• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

150th Kentucky Derby

Why are we supposed to be jealous of/impressed by someone who spends all of his free time going to sporting events which have “but it’s a tradition!” as their greatest marketing pitch?

I’m okay with not prioritizing the same sporting events as 80 year olds.

Just lost one dog, pretty tough, but we are in the market to add another to get back to 3 best flooof nuggets.
Sorry to hear it. While he always terrorized me at your house in Ardmore, he was still a good boy.

Y’all should love Kristi Noem. Owns pets. Makes only like 200k/year. Married with kids. Votes Republican. She’s classic Wake Forest.

If she were here she’d dream about going back to the “glory days” where we couldn’t get out of the first weekend. And of course pretend the Joel was full for games against Clemson when CP3 played all 4 years.

For someone who thinks owning animals is beneath successful people you sure do like to see the ponies owned by successful people run real fast

Y’all should love Kristi Noem. Owns pets. Makes only like 200k/year. Married with kids. Votes Republican. She’s classic Wake Forest.

If she were here she’d dream about going back to the “glory days” where we couldn’t get out of the first weekend. And of course pretend the Joel was full for games against Clemson when CP3 played all 4 years.
I have a low bar, but shooting puppies is beneath in unfortunetly.

Back