• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#16 NCSU at #12 Wake, 11/13 - 7:30p ACCN

Just off on a few throws. If we could put some drives together we will really slow that pass rush down

Clemson fans I know think that their qb has tree trunks for legs and they are rooted to ground but can get some yards if he has enough time to get legs moving

Why was that not roughing the punter? Leg was still in the air.

feels like the defense is going to inevitably bend at some point. Offense has to get going.

Yep that was a blitz that CBS would have picked up and Turner was looking the other way and blocked no one. They have only run the same play three times on third and long.

Yep that was a blitz that CBS would have picked up and Turner was looking the other way and blocked no one. They have only run the same play three times on third and long.

They blitzed from both sides. Turner got the one from the right. Free runner from left.

Looks like we’re going to need our defense to play really well for 4 quarters.

feels like the defense is going to inevitably bend at some point. Offense has to get going.

Oh my yes. Have to get points on the board. May have missed too many opportunities already.

I’m ready to advertise my law firm on ACCN because it clearly costs like $2 and I can’t watch anymore of these commercials.

Nice drop there by the Pack

Seems like our defensive remembered how to blitz this week

Need to score here. State gets ball first in 2nd half.

Just throw Randy Moss lobs to Perry on the sidelines

Seems like our best offense right now

Back