• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

16-team Pay and 14-team Free NBA Fantasy League drafts complete; let's boogy

jaybone

Reaction score
I have set up a free league again this year. We have 14 teams and if I get two guys who want in, I'll bump it up to 16. Send me your email address in a private message and post here if you would.

Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN
Players Stat Categories: Field Goal Percentage (FG%), Free Throw Percentage (FT%), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), Points Scored (PTS), Total Rebounds (REB), Assists (AST), Steals (ST), Blocked Shots (BLK), Turnovers (TO)

Last edited:
In. Is there any way you could push the draft back a half hour or so?

Yes I can push the draft back np

Others please pm your email or I will try to open it up this afternoon. I have no idea what the password is though from last year. Buckets you are referring to which league? The pay league is full as of last night. Was that you that re-upped? I sent invites to both leagues managers from last year via yahoo

invites sent to everyone who gave me an email address. I'll try and provide a password in this thread to the league for anyone to join without giving me your email address later in the afternoon.

I haven't figured out how to just copy and past league info. I renewed last year's league so maybe that's the reason. So keep pm-ing me your email and I will invite you

Or email me: jayckey@yahoo

Just lost one in the pay league if you anybody is interested. Payouts are as follows:

$200 in weekly payouts** ($10 a week, no weekly winner for all-star week);

$25 to mid-season (week 11) 2nd place
$50 to mid-season 1st place
$25 to 3rd place
$75 to 2nd place
$125 to 1st place
$50 to best record last 10 weeks
$75 to consolation bracket winner
$75 to 6th place playoff
$100 to 5th place playoff
$125 to 4th place playoff
$150 to 3rd place playoff
$200 to 2nd place playoff
$325 to playoff winner

I still need one in the pay league

There are 5 spots open in the 16-team free league. I'd rather button it up to 14 teams that open it up to random folks. Ping me your email address and I'll invite you. Draft is Monday night Oct. 21

How did the free league draft go for everyone? Anybody? My team looks okay only.

For the pay league folks, I set the draft order just now, or yahoo did, and Fucking Gris Gris - is drafting 2nd for the third year in a row. I am seeded 11th. Not an awful place to be but wish I were sitting at about 9

Back