• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

1995 ACC Title game on ESPN Classic now.

liveanddiedeac

Reaction score
Fun to relive, but depressing knowing how far we are away from that now.

I was there and look forward to seeing Wake play for the title again someday.

I had almost forgotten what a drama queen Wallace was. Almost...some things are unforgettable.

I had a potential relationship with a unc girl fizzle out when I told her After this game that I thought Wallace was a huge pussy and I cheered when he was pounding the floor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Miami and FSU have won the last two. Just get rid of the loser we have and get a real coach and we should be contending again.

On the way to the office this morning I realized that Sunday night we play UNC and all of a sudden I was consumed with a feeling of dread to have my upcoming weekend come to a close in that fashion. Wake v. UNC on the hardwood once would've been the high light of any weekend, something I would've been looking forward to the minute I left the office on Friday until tip off Sunday night. Now, thanks to Ron Wellman and his little buddy Bzzz, I dread it. I'll watch it and hope for the best, but I know Bzzz and because of that I feel sure the weekend will end on a sour note.

Back