• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2 toilets

jimjenkdeac

Reaction score
anyone notice new NCSU coach's comments about the size of our locker room and number of toilets in our locker room vs theirs......earlier in week in an interview

anyone notice new NCSU coach's comments about the size of our locker room and number of toilets in our locker room vs theirs......earlier in week in an interview

If you could cite a source this would have much more credibility.

it's a toilet thread. How much credibility do I need......saw it on News 14 this morning. He was talking about differences in playing on the road

Wellman probably removed some so they couldn't be left at LJVM.

I find it strange that anyone cares about the locker rooms at stadiums. We are there maybe 3 hours 6 days a year. As long as they are decent, that should be fine. I'd prefer the ones at the practice facility to be immaculate, as that is where the players spend a ton of time.

I've been to both the Ravens locker rooms in M&T bank and their practice facility. The gameday locker rooms just serve the most basic functions, and really aren't that nice. The ones at the practice facility are mind boggling amazing.

ULM didn't seem to mind the toilet situation too much, coach.

Maybe that's why they had such a 'shitty' performance today...

he should really enjoy Wally Wade then.

Someone should ask him about the visitor locker room conditions at NIU, where he came to State from, sure they were 5 star....:rulz:

RJ has been secretly stealing them from the visitor locker room to enact his secret plan.

Back