• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2 Wake/App tickets for Sale

WSSUgrad18

Reaction score
I have 2 seats in section 216 in row R for sale. If you would like to buy them pm me!

Also have two for sale, section 210 Row H. Was really hoping to go but ain't happening.

Would like to get face value - can't recall if $60 or $90, does anyone know? Bought them through Wake.

Tickets are physically in Raleigh not sure if they can be transferred on-line?

TICKETS ARE SPOKEN FOR 9/18/17

Last edited:
I hope some dedicated Wake fans can pick these up. There will already be some App fans in the modest Wake sections, who bought from our ticket office allotment.

Also have two for sale, section 210 Row H. Was really hoping to go but ain't happening.

Would like to get face value - can't recall if $60 or $90, does anyone know? Bought them through Wake.

They were $60 through wake

PM sent

I got tickets through DC and I am in section 114

I need 2 tickets for Saturday's game versus App State. I'm driving up from Atlanta Saturday for the game. I can pick up in Charlotte or Boone or electronically.

Thanks.

Me, too. 2 or 4.

Original plans for this weekend have fallen through (cancelled). Would love to take my oldest kid and show him why he doesn't want to go to App.

I had originally bought 4 tickets through Wake and now we only have 3 attending, so I have 1 remaining ticket in Section 113. I live in Charlotte and can meet there on Friday/Saturday am or we will be at the Wake sponsored tailgate. $60 face value (again, only 1 ticket is available)

Does anyone know where the actual WF section will be?

Generally, section 108 - bottom corner closest to visitor's locker. You'd enter from the East Gate. The east side also stares into the sun the first part of the game. I highly recommend wearing a hat.

Back to the top....

Still looking for 2 tickets anywhere in Kidd Brewer Stadium to root for the Deacs.

Thanks.

Back