• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2006 ACC Champs WS Journal Search

deacdixieboy

Reaction score
Does anyone happen to have an extra actual front page from the 2006 Journal (would pay) or even a PDF that I could print? Thanks!

I’m afraid this was before the days where NIL were legal so I might have to decline to answer that so that we don’t retroactively have to vacate anything…I actually don’t remember the story of how we ended up with the sets just that all 3 of us got one.

I’m afraid this was before the days where NIL were legal so I might have to decline to answer that so that we don’t retroactively have to vacate anything…I actually don’t remember the story of how we ended up with the sets just that all 3 of us got one.
No I meant what’s the story on the front page bottom?

Not the greatest pictures but hopefully they might work for you. These were the actual newspaper printing reels so it’s blue ink on sheets of metal. The two roommates and I were gifted these by the newspaper 😎
Awesome!!!! Thank you!

Looks like it was a city/county deal for $11.5 mil for use in redevelopment of the downtown Piedmont Triad Research Campus. I’m assuming this was what became the new Wake Downtown Campus

Back