• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2011 BB&T Field Season Tickets

I don't have mine yet, but I've got a PSL so there shouldn't be any surprises.

Sec 1, Row HH, seats 13,14 against the wall.

I'm poor as hell :(

I am more the latter, but also, my seats in section 10 are in the third row and against the wall so people can't constantly go in and out in front of me.

While my depth perception might be thrown off when the action is on the other end of the field, my seats are top notch for a scoring drive headed into my endzone. I really like my seats, and with the price of red zone tickets it just provides the best benefit in my opinion.

Now, with that said, you other people should not try to infiltrate my section and take my seats next year...

It really says a lot about us as a group. We're either poor, or we are tightwads.

Mine are between the twenties. There was a real opportunity when they did the PSLs a few years ago if you had the ability to commit. The cost wasn't really too bad if you elected to spread it over multiple years and you had a chance to really leap frog over some long time season ticket holders. When I add up all of the yearly costs to get my four season tickets (Deacon Club, Seat License Cost and Cost fo Tickets themselves) it's a really, really good deal compared to other ACC schools. No way I could afford my seats at UNC or State.

Yeah, with a new job in DC, I was unaware what my schedule would be like and if it were worth buying season tickets.

Being only a year removed from school, I'll most likely just be near all the Screamin Demons.

We all know how Wake games sell out.

Back