• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2012-2013 WF Sports Year in Capsule

accurate capsule and shows failure on an historic level.

Worst year I can remember. First year when we didn't have something to be proud of, even if it was FH. But something. In all those down years in football, we could look forward to basketball. There is absolutely nothing to look forward to in WF sports. Unless you get fired up at thought of painting a white elephant back and gold

Very nicely done. Thanks. Someone should do a spaghetti graph going back fifty years to see the ups and downs and general trends in our athletic program.

Nice job Pilchard. Thanks for the work that you put into it. Wellman doesn't care because he doesn't have to care. His bosses are content and he doesn't have to listen to us. Why couldn't I have a job like Wellman? Nothing will change until he's gone.

Today I got my first Deacon Club solicitation in about three years. I'm thinking of printing out the OP and including it in the return envelope.

Who was the AD when we finished 37 in 2008 and when we finished 23 in 2006?

Who was the AD when we finished 37 in 2008 and when we finished 23 in 2006?

This is akin to you citing awesome neurosurgeries you did five years ago as a reason to keep your job, even though you've botched every one you've done since.

Anthony Weiner and Mitt Romney had better years politically than Wake did in sports.

All in all I would say we put on our socks correctly, tied our shoes the right way and got all the weeds pulled. We boys & girls have ourselves a good culture change under way. Cheers to being the Notre Dame of the South.....or whatever it is Hatch & Wellman are aiming for.

Back