• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2012 Fuck You Maryland thread

myDeaconmyhand

First man to get a team of horses up Bear Mountain
Reaction score
With the announcement of Bzz's first upcoming ACC tournament victim, I thought I would resurrect this thread like Makavelli:

Fuck you Maryland. Fuck your academic standards which accept any kid with a pulse. Fuck your trashcan-asshole, ghetto campus town. Fuck your ugly ass flag, and atrocious uniforms. Fuck your decrepit football stadium and trashy fans. Fuck your make-believe basketball rivalry with Duke. Fuck Grevious Vasquez, Juan Dixon, fat ass Jordan Williams or any other shitty player who snuck into the NBA. Just fuck you. Please leave the ACC, secede from the U.S., and then collectively jump up your own asses.

jeff+teague+dunks+on+dave+neal.jpg

121682101_b6c32fb826.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKTKd9cCilo"> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKTKd9cCilo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

Just 2012? Should just be a running thread that is always in the top few pages. Seriously, MD is almost the worst of the worst. And they think their dung smells like vanilla in mafia. Such arrogance from a school whose students get beaten by their own cops.

Certainly in the discussion of best Wake dunk of all time.

The best thing about that dunk is that Neal was having a career game. So now when Neal thinks of his career game all he will remember is Teague's ballsack dangling in his face.

And it pretty much won the game. Had great seats for that one. We were clawing back and that dunk was the beginning of the end for Maryland.

I was at that game. Fortunately, I was sitting with some older MD fans and some other Wake fans so I didn't get shot when I went NUTS. I usually don't like being a douche when in an opposing stadium, but I couldn't help it after that dunk.

Dave Neal decided to pretend that he knew how to play basketball in that game. And then he was forcefed a pair of nuts.

And then shortly thereafter, they kicked the shit out of us in the ACC Tournament. Then, a week after that, we took an old-fashioned curb stomping from Cleveland State. Good times...

The only word needed for Wake today:
Leggo-Snapback-70.361.jpg

This video is definitely NSFW

Last edited:
Just curious. Who was Teague's lookout while he had his nuts in Neal's face?

Who cares, he obvi. wanted it. I heard Gary Neal had already been tea bagged that day in practice.

Back