• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2012 Pit Olympics Standings **Updated after PGT**

PGT and Scavanger have the same multiplier? Weak. PGT should have been a 1.5. And a 3-4 week sheep competition getting no multiplier? Makes no sense ya'll.

They were both week 4 events. And when you consider how many teams didn't even bother submitting for the PGT (due to having to put yourself out there) it makes sense.

Sheep was a week 1 even from the start and was always gonna be a 1x multiplier. With such small fields competing in the last couple weeks, it made even less sense to make it count a lot, and that's coming from someone who absolutely dominated both your sheep aces. :couch:

Can we make this official? get some MVPs? ROY?

Haha, campaigning already?

I'm sure the judges are all busy at work and stuff, probably won't see an official thread decraring the end of the olympics until later on this evening.

hell, palma and toogs proved themselves to be dominant in some events, i don't think there's a consensus.

and there's always manifest

manifest has been conspicuously MIA, hope he isn't in jail or struggling with teh AIDS

the whole multiplier thing swung the contest in China's favor, but I can handle getting the silver. Greece won every competition that wasn't based primarily on judging and we did good in the roast and memes. It was fun.

Now that it won't cost you gold, you have something to say to us pretty please?

You gave us a great run, Greece, we salute your effort:

DL5sr.gif

Back