• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2012 Spring Game

I'll go ahead and clear the Chubb comment from the record. I heard it second-hand from somebody else and that apparently was far from the truth. My bad.

Also, if you're going to rep me for being "completely wrong," feel free to tell me in which post.

Edit: I see it was for the back-up QB post. All the back-ups were terrible. Grobe even said it's wide open after the game. From my view, it was Sousa because of his feet.

From what I heard, all of the QBs were terrible, even Tanner.

Was the line that Sousa watched get torched the first string line?

Pretty sure closest to "first string" was the line Cross had towards the beginning of the game:

???-Ford or Intemann-G. Williams- Ford or Intemann- Colin Summers

I don't recall who was playing the other tackle spot. Dylan Heartsill was playing with the 1st team by most accounts during the Spring but was not listed on the Spring Game roster hand-out so not sure if he played.

Second team is kind of a joke. I can't take us seriously when we move guys like Souza and Booi to O-line and then like the next week they are running second string. Where is everyone else at??

Second team is kind of a joke. I can't take us seriously when we move guys like Souza and Booi to O-line and then like the next week they are running second string. Where is everyone else at??

widget_dnAvgM4ZDouAvGK-80_nkt.jpg

Eh, this does not sound so great.

Heartsill is what 50/50 to play due to back injury?

Pretty sure closest to "first string" was the line Cross had towards the beginning of the game:

I don't recall who was playing the other tackle spot. Dylan Heartsill was playing with the 1st team by most accounts during the Spring but was not listed on the Spring Game roster hand-out so not sure if he played.

Highlight of the day: RULZ was parked in the gold lot on our way back to our truck.

559411_10150759438784260_658614259_9531722_181032489_n.jpg

The spring game was about what you's expect at this point. The defense looked better than the offense.

I don't know if that's an indictment on our 1st team or a compliment to Souza and Booi. Hard to tell at this point, although Souza certainly is pushing the 1st teamers.

Highlight of the day: RULZ was parked in the gold lot on our way back to our truck.

559411_10150759438784260_658614259_9531722_181032489_n.jpg

The spring game was about what you's expect at this point. The defense looked better than the offense.

so.......how do you know this was Rulz???? :)

I was very impressed with Bud Noel's grill.

He smiled at my kids during the autograph session (he is a very nice guy) and it was dayuuuum...gold on the top AND the bottom.

Not sure what the terminology is, but are those real (actual permanent replacements for teeth) or are they fronts or some kind of mouthpiece?

Pretty sure it is just a mouthpiece. Glad to see Givens and Alphonso show up to support the team as well. It is great to have guys like that around who are proud of their school.

Meh, perhaps he wasn't focused in the bowl game but I will always be grateful to CG for the work and effort he put in to being a Deac. We would not have beaten Dook without Alligator Arms this year.

Meh, perhaps he wasn't focused in the bowl game but I will always be grateful to CG for the work and effort he put in to being a Deac. We would not have beaten Dook without Alligator Arms this year.

Givens was a dependable bright spot in our offense for 3 years, and his production won more games than it lost. I would hope people would forgive him for one game.

Back