• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013-14 Ticket Thread

RollWave35

#KeepPounding
Reaction score
We had one of these last year for football/basketball where people can buy/sell/donate/burn tickets with their fellow Wake fans. And since football kicks off tomorrow, probably a good time to start this one.

I'm looking for two chairbacks to the ULM game for a decent price if anyone isn't going or knows someone with extras. (ETA: Got two, so ignore this request now.)

Last edited:
I'll be using this thread for the first time ever. After over a decade of season ticket purchases since graduation, I couldn't even bring myself to spend the $$ for hill tickets this season. I refuse to hand $$ over to Wellman's organization. Tickets on the secondary market and no concessions for me this season.

I'm right there with you.

and i'm reaping all the benefits...
tumblr_lu5ozrz5yP1qztqsao1_500.gif

I'm right there with you.

Seriously, what does it say when Wake Forest has lost the two of us? Over the years, whether tailgating together or in different spots, we've consistently been some of the first and last people to leave the lots on any given Saturday. We've fed thousands of Deacs, hosted hundreds of opposing fans, traveled to away games/bowl games/Championship games, been the opening tailgate shot for numerous TV broadcasts, etc, etc... Nice job Wellman.

I'll be using this thread for the first time ever. After over a decade of season ticket purchases since graduation, I couldn't even bring myself to spend the $$ for hill tickets this season. I refuse to hand $$ over to Wellman's organization. Tickets on the secondary market and no concessions for me this season.

Me, too. I bought a parking pass this year, but no season tickets for the first time in 12 years. I expect that I should be able to pick up tickets to tomorrow night's game off of the ground.

Same here. Stubhub has tickets to the first two games for only $10/ticket and they're on the Wake side. No need to throw money into Wellman's pocket.

Can we just have ticket offers and requests instead of this turning into another forum for people thumping their chests about how much they are gonna stick it to Wellman?

Does anybody have a ticket for tomorrow night? Yes, I know they'll be plentiful but thought I'd ask.

Can we just have ticket offers and requests instead of this turning into another forum for people thumping their chests about how much they are gonna stick it to Wellman?

Does anybody have a ticket for tomorrow night? Yes, I know they'll be plentiful but thought I'd ask.

How many you need

Seriously, what does it say when Wake Forest has lost the two of us? Over the years, whether tailgating together or in different spots, we've consistently been some of the first and last people to leave the lots on any given Saturday. We've fed thousands of Deacs, hosted hundreds of opposing fans, traveled to away games/bowl games/Championship games, been the opening tailgate shot for numerous TV broadcasts, etc, etc... Nice job Wellman.

It means you are cheap and won't buy a ticket to a football game? For Jim Grobe & his Deacons?

Tried this on the Iphone last night but do not see it on here. TSY and Racer, Come across the road and bder's dad can take care of you both. I'll be there by 11.

Tried this on the Iphone last night but do not see it on here. TSY and Racer, Come across the road and bder's dad can take care of you both. I'll be there by 11.
Thanks Mike. We're using a couple in our tailgate's tickets tonight, but if the offer still stands I'll definitely hit you up for some of the other games.

For me not getting tickets this year was purely a $$ deal. My wife gets a free ticket for every game as a grad student, and with so many always floating around, it made no sense to purchase one season ticket.

I have four in Section 15 BBB. $5 each if anyone wants them.

Thanks to the kind Deac tailgating with a group at the Gold Lot light pole - appreciate the ticket.

Thanks to the kind Deac tailgating with a group at the Gold Lot light pole - appreciate the ticket.

Always check there with us. GoldLot pole & the Pika flag. We usually have a few who can't make it & the out of town guys let me keep their tickets & Blue Lot passes. I can tape the parking passes when I have extras on my office door like I did last year.

Why people pay beyond $5.00/ticket for this goat rodeo is beyond me.

Back