• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 ACC Tournament Tickets

Chris

Reaction score
I have 17 tickets in section 216 (but you'll be able to move around where ever you want). I will split them up or sell them all together. This ticket includes admission into two games... the Maryland vs Wake Forest game at 7:00pm and the Florida State vs Clemson game at 9:00pm on Thursday night.

I am selling them on Craigslist as well for $30 but will sell them to board members for $20. You can call or text me at 336.355.7253 if you are interested.

Last edited:
Why do board members only get $20?

Edit: My bad, misread your post. You're actually selling them.

Last edited:
Why do board members only get $20?

Edit: My bad, misread your post. You're actually selling them.

Wake actually sold out their allotment a while back. Tried to call the ticket office three weeks ago and was told we had none left.

I had to pay $20 last year for the same time slot, and I don't think there was even a local team in the mix that year.

I've been handed tickets to that time slot in a much better ACC. That time slot this year has perhaps the 3 worst traveling ACC tourney teams AND a historically bad Wake Forest that can't fill it's own gym right now. And, given the Greensboro location, you'll have tons of local UNC, State and Duke fans who didn't have to travel far and get hotels to be at the game (i.e. they have better things to do since they are close to home), so they'll be dumping their tickets. Might be one of the easiest ACC tourney tickets ever.

Will be there tomorrow cash in hand lookin for some lowers hopefully...would love to see some familiar colors

4th or 5th tourney for me, but it's the first time going without already having tickets. Is it worth scouring sites tonight or just take my chances tomorrow? Anyone have experience just walking up and finding some? Any advice appreciated, thanks...

The last 5 times the tournament has been in gboro, i have gotten tix out front right before game for $10 max, sometimes $5 for lowers. Most of the guys have tons of tix in hand. Just don't accept anything more than a few dollars. Pit them against each other, they need to get rid of them. And i'm not even a good scalper/negotiator.

I have 2 tickets for session 1,2,3. Section 218 row t. If anyone is interested. Send
Mr a text. 3362077769. Can get to you right away

Back