• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 GRAND SLAM CONTEST - THE Open Championship - Eckhouse wins!

I bet Nike is feeling pretty good about that contract they gave to Rory right about now. Loved watching him put it across the green and into the bunker this morning.

My boy Kyle Stanley was -1 on the last 4 holes. Whew! Just when I was questioning that pick... :woot:

You are T3 right now. You know how to do the live spreadsheet right?

Can someone check for me? I don't have Excel on my computer. I should be top 20 or so I would imagine. I'm currently sitting at -1. What's the lead at?

Whenever I get it down to three for two, I always leave the wrong one out. As I told blue and bkf, I was choosing between Tiger, Ernie and Scott. I left Scott out.

Que? Was this a telepathic communication?

I downloaded it, but it isn't correct. It still has Tiger at E.

Download and SAVE, then open in Excel. You might have to enable content or something like that.

I saved it...then re-opened it and still nothing...

In at -5 for the day with Tiger, Phil, and Speith all shooting -2. Then have Poulter and D. Clark at +1. Then freaking Charl post +4. Believe I picked him over DJ :rulz:

If you have a laptop or desktop with a recent version of Excel, it should work. Don't know what to tell you. Don't think I could get mine to work until I had Excel 2010.

I think I'm at -6. Way to go ZACH and Angel !!!
I need three to hold their own...and one of my 74's to go low.

I don't do the spreadsheet. Didn't seem to ever be accurate. I'll just wait for you guys to tell me. LOL

I would expect teams who had a lot of guys going off this morning to come back to the field tomorrow, while teams that had guys playing this afternoon will perform slightly better.

I'd be pretty surprised if Jiminez and Johnson shoot anything better than around even tomorrow. I hope the course plays tough tomorrow afternoon again and the pairings even out.

Why would you think Dustin Johnson will come back when he finished 14th, 2nd and 9th for the last three British Opens?

Why would you think Dustin Johnson will come back when he finished 14th, 2nd and 9th for the last three British Opens?

I was talking about Zach Johnson. But primarily I was just talking about the course being a lot easier in the morning than the afternoon.

Just checked Webb's scorecard. It looks like a coloring book. Good thing he tends to make lots of birdies.

Back