• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread

Harvin to have hip surgery... wont be back until late in the season.

So do the Jags take Clowney or a QB with the 1st pick next year?

Gotta be Clowney right now. Who knows after this season though. Clowney is such a freak I don't see anyone else going #1

It's kind of a waste if the only QB Clowney can't destroy is whoever the Jags dig up.

I'm calling the shot now: Teddy Bridgewater (unless another QB emerges out of nowhere) will be the #1 pick

Bryan Bulaga torn his ACL

And it's not like their OL was great to begin with.

And in other news, 1 of my all-time favorite Baltimore athletes, Art Donovan, died yesterday at age 88. He was a marine in the Pacific Theater in WW2, a HOF DT with the Colts and a truly funny storyteller. Also pretty amazing he made it to 88 on a diet of Schlitz and junk food.

my boi George Selvie is back baby

SelvieBullrushThomasHoF_zpsd1774666.gif

LOL the film room is going to be not very fun for #70.

The Fins went on a spending spree but apparently didn't think it was worth keeping Long or spend some of that $$ on a legit LT. Mike Wallace won't be catching too many TDs when Miami is down to their 3rd string QB.

3. Tweaks to the depth chart: This is the time in camp when the coaches start tinkering with the depth chart. We'll keep an eye on the Kyle Wilson/Dee Milliner situation at cornerback and a potential battle brewing at fullback with Lex Hilliard and rookie Tommy Bohanon, who impressed in the scrimmage. DE Leger Douzable also is in line for more reps.

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jets/

Just to clarify, that's the same Tommy Bohannon that had something like 1 carry for us last year, right?

@PeytonsHead 12m
BREAKING: Green Bay agrees to 1yr deal with Vince Young, who is expected to take the majority of preseason sacks for the Packers.

Back