• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Old Gold and Black Boards Fundraiser

It's done via PayPal. Keep up the fight against accepting a mediocre basketball program under the guise of culture change!

We are currently up over $3200, which means that unless usage picks up, we'll have enough funds to last us two years. Awesome job everyone, and thanks!

Alex, I got your contribution, but don't have a username to attach it to. PM me so we can give you credit.

Only a few days left. Remember in Superman II, after Superman gave up all his powers for Louis, and then got his ass kicked in the bar?

That's how I feel. The dwarves are gunning for me!!1111

Only a few days left. Remember in Superman II, after Superman gave up all his powers for Louis, and then got his ass kicked in the bar?

That's how I feel. The dwarves are gunning for me!!1111

NTTAWT

At the end of the fundraiser, the final tally was $3290.12. I've still got a few people who have mentioned they will be mailing checks, so I foresee that increasing a little.

Thank you to everyone who donated. Barring a major increase in traffic and higher operating costs, we should be good to go through the end of 2014. We'll run another fundraiser a few months before the account is due to hit empty, most likely it'll start sometime in the beginning of 2015.

Once again, thank you to everyone who contributed. We truly appreciate it.

At the end of the fundraiser, the final tally was $3290.12. I've still got a few people who have mentioned they will be mailing checks, so I foresee that increasing a little.

Thank you to everyone who donated. Barring a major increase in traffic and higher operating costs, we should be good to go through the end of 2014. We'll run another fundraiser a few months before the account is due to hit empty, most likely it'll start sometime in the beginning of 2015.

Once again, thank you to everyone who contributed. We truly appreciate it.

Thanks to everyone who donated, even the one person who gave $12.

Back