• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Wake Football Commercial

Also, I'm a huge sucker. As much as I don't have any confidence in this coming season, I still get fired up watching it.

Yep. I went to so many Caldwell games fooling myself into thinking this time would be different. Still fooling myself.

Yep. I went to so many Caldwell games fooling myself into thinking this time would be different. Still fooling myself.

Grobe brand Kool-Aid is DELICIOUS!!!!!!

That commercial got Grobe so excited he switched up his crossed arms from left over right to right over left while watching it the first time!!!

He may have even squatted and picked a blade of our new turf #grobehaironfiresorta

I must be just completely jaded now. I thought it was a "meh" commercial.

What the fuck has happened to me?

Wow. That commercial was very well done. Yeah, that definitely got me fired up for football season.

Grobe brand Kool-Aid is DELICIOUS!!!!!!

I'm not drinking the Kool-Aid but I'm not pushing away from the table either. I can't just quit Wake football and I can't watch without hoping for the best.

Very well done.
Unfortunately, WF Sports Marketing probably used up two years' worth of competence making it.

Back