• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2014 Memphis Grizzles Training Camp Day 3

212sppv.jpg

Such a punchable face.

Every time this man speaks, he comes across as completely inauthentic.

I think my breakfast just came back up! I knew I should not have watched that. When did he actually coach at a major college level?

The only time I want to see any mention of redacto-boy again is when I read, with joy, his fucking obituary. Until then, I'm with Renfield--there is no reason to make any reference to him for any reason.

I live in Memphis and have become a defacto Grizzlies fan. After hearing the news of Bzdeliks new position this summer, I was naturally upset that this chode wasn't out of my sports life. I wrote a brief email to Grizzlies owner Robert Pera at the time, detailing what a chronic loser he was and cautioned permitting that degree of losing to be associated with a franchise that was attempting to win. Not surprisingly no response.

Somehow I managed to ignore the fact that [Redacted] was with the Grizzlies all summer and fall. Two weeks ago at the first Grizzlies preseason game I had completely forgotten he was here. When I saw him walk out of the tunnel an instant feeling of disgust returned. It was difficult to even look at him. Last week at another preseason game I noticed him again come out after halftime. I was several beers in at that point and was unable to hold back. We were sitting 4 rows behind the Grizzlies bench and I yelled "[Redacted] you are terrible, Go Deacs". That assclown actually looked up at me with a blank, expressionless stare for about two seconds then looked away.

I'm splitting Grizzlies season tickets 4 ways with friends, which amounts to 10 games. Our seats are 4 rows behind the Grizzlies bench. At this point it is uncertain if this disgusted feeling will gradually get better and his existence will not bother me as much anymore...or if my hatred will gradually escalate. Regardless I will probably be able to stay under control enough at the games to not get thrown out or make a scene (although another "fuck you buddy" reply from him would actually make a good story). However, I genuinely hope I do not see him out in the city in a social setting because there is a strong chance I may be compelled to let him know my opinion of him.

Seemed like it was just a bunch of name dropping of more successful people he's worked with in his career

Back