• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2014 Nascar Thread - The Chase is On!

2014 NASCAR Thread - Return of the 3

whatever dude. Haters gonna hate. The scoreboard don't lie! Championships don't lie! Two time winner of the biggest sporting event on earth don't lie! Checkbooks don't lie! it's juniors world and he's one of the most talented racers out there. Don't fight it. Just because he has talent and attitude and a personality some people hate him cause they like corp kenseth jj robots

stop living in the past. Junior is DOMINATING and that can't be denied.

whatever dude. Haters gonna hate. The scoreboard don't lie! Championships don't lie! Two time winner of the biggest sporting event on earthdon't lie! Checkbooks don't lie! it's juniors world and he's one of the most talented racers out there. Don't fight it. Just because he has talent and attitude and a personality some people hate him cause they like corp kenseth jj robots

stop living in the past. Junior is DOMINATING and that can't be denied.

Junior won the World Cup?

A spring night race could be fun. Glad I'm not up there this weekend. I chose to play firefighter at a conference instead.

Rubbins should be glad that I give him credit that he is just outrageously trolling for reactions....because the alternative would be that he is a total fucking idiot who knows absolutely nothing about racing.

ouch bobk, that hurts. But it may be my favorite post. I'm not trolling but I'm not a Moran and I know racing and junior will prove me right!!!! Ps how's this season working out JUNIOR DOMINATIOM JUST LIKE I SAID

Bristol isn't happening today, and probably not tomorrow either.

It is completely asinine in my mind to schedule a race in the mountains of Tennessee/Virginia in the middle of March. It also makes no sense to have everyone out west for two weeks (Phoenix, then Vegas), then come back east for Bristol for one week, and then turn right back around and go to California (particularly when a the potential for weather delay at Bristol is a given every March).

NASCAR ought to switch the schedule so that it is Phoenix, Vegas, Fontana, Texas, then Bristol. Of course, if I had my way, it would be Phoenix, Vegas, Fontana, North Wilkesboro, then Bristol.

What the hell do I know? Looks like they did get it started.

Last edited:
Damnit. I think Harv had this one. More problems with Stewart-Haas.

What an odd ending. IMO they could have finished it under green before the rain hit. You better believe I'm going to ask why the yellow was flown on the next conference call.

Back