• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 FB Recruiting: Mr. South Carolina Matt Colburn signs with #theawakening!

Prep FootballAcademy @CanadaPrep
S/O to 2015 DE Neville Gallimore @Path2Greatwork on picking up his second scholarship offer today from Wake Forest!! #NCAA #D1 #ACC #CPFA

Neville Gallimore
2015 DE
Canada Prep Football Academy
St Catharines, ON
Canada
canada-flag-small.gif

http://247sports.com/Player/Neville-Gallimore-45155 (NR)
http://bostoncollege.scout.com/a.z?s=165&p=8&c=1&nid=7383493 (NR)

Beats the hell out of "NC STATE NEEDS BALLERS U=BALLER"

Somehow the wanted posters couldn't overcome the allure of this.

greg-oden-dancing.jpg

Those posters got attention the last time. They just didn't make enough of a difference to land Oden and Conley.

It was a joke.

HOWEVA, we whiffed on Oden, Conley, Cook and Jerry Smith while and IIRC was a major reason why Tyrese Rice didn't commit.

I like Kobe Marfo a lot. Dude is FAST, and has some big time interest from FSU, tOSU, Oregon, Clemson, Mich St, Auburn, USC, South Carolina... Not sure what offers he has, though-- all of his recruiting pages only list those schools as interested. If we've actually offered and are making an early push, I like our odds.

We also just offered CB Kaleb Chambers, a fringe 4* out of Greenwood, SC. Offers from the usual suspects (Clemson, S Car, Tenn).

We've offered unrated DT Neville Gallimore, out of St. Catharines, Ontario.

A little more background on Gallimore: Doesn't look like he's caught on with USA scouting services yet, but he has some good press from Canadian websites. He's on a top 10 list of Canadian players "tearing it up in US schools" (Gallimore plays for the Canada Prep Football Academy, which is presumably in Canada, so who knows), and apparently recently blocked a FG by rushing the edge and catching the ball. This page has some combine stats on it; if it's legit (again, who knows), he runs a pretty solid 4.72, and would have nice size for a DE at 6-3, 280. That page also rates him as 5*, but who the hell knows what that means in context with US recruits? The Canadian profiles (as well as Scout) I've found all list him at DE, while 247 lists him at DT.

His only other offer right now is from Maryland.

Mike Farrell ‏@rivalsmike 1h
2015 4-star DE Darian Roseboro will visit #WakeForest this weekend.

Michael Carvell ‏@RecruitingAJC 31m
Mary Persons (Ga) QB Cal King will visit Wake Forest this wkd

Ashley Barnett ‏@cabarnett13 2h
WDE Gus Cumberlander says he'll visit #Clemson #WakeForest and #UNC this weekend

Do we have a junior day list?

Cal King is unrated with no offers. Looks like there might be some interest from Ole Miss, but that's all I can find.

Doesn't help that googling his name just brings up a bunch of mattress stores.

Back