• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 FB Recruiting: Mr. South Carolina Matt Colburn signs with #theawakening!

Some bad news.............Nate Mays injured his knee last night during a Dalton's 30-21 loss to Northside Warner-Robins in the GA 5A playoffs.
Not sure of the extent of his injury. Will advise when I learn more. Nate had been one of the leaders in tackles for the conference this season.

Some bad news.............Nate Mays injured his knee last night during a Dalton's 30-21 loss to Northside Warner-Robins in the GA 5A playoffs.
Not sure of the extent of his injury. Will advise when I learn more. Nate had been one of the leaders in tackles for the conference this season.
Tweeted that it was either an MCL or ACL tear.

Rivals tweeted that Deacon Walk and tailgate area were both pretty dead.

I also realized that Cager, Nyheim Hines and Steven Claude were likely at the basketball game yesterday. Probably not best game to be at.

It is easy to get discouraged about this stuff, but these are just some of the realities that the staff has to work through.

Wade had 3 TDs and. Pick Six last night. Headline is "Wade, BK knock out Clay"

2015 FB Recruiting: 4* TE/DE Bowman Archibald FLIPS from Miami to #theaWAKEni...

Kendall Hinton with 7 TDs (5 throwing, 2 rushing) and over 500 combined yards in Southern Durham's second round playoff win last night - http://www.highschoolot.com/cleveland-at-southern-durham/14196982/

Good lord. I'm really counting on him to be a selling factor for some of these recruits. I'm willing to bet everyone of them knows how good Hinton is, especially the instate guys.

"Hey I know how to win games and fill the stat sheet at the same time- so Quarvez would you like to solidify this line in front of me along with big man already coming in TJ Haney? Hines and Marshall, would yall like to be the feature backs in this offense with me as the shot caller? Cager, would you like to join Claude, Hines and Bowman as being my favorite targets over the next few years?"

Edited because my spelling is terrible

Last edited:
It will be interesting to see if Clawson is keeping Grobe's policy of allowing redshirt juniors to opt-in to the senior day ceremony if they are not returning next year. I expect that many redshirt juniors will not be back. Primary way to make room for large 2015 class.

Good lord. I'm really counting on him to be a selling factor for some of these recruits. I'm willing to bet everyone of them knows how good Hinton is, especially the instate guys.

"Hey I know how to win games and fill the stat sheet at the same time- so Quarvez would you like to solidly this line in front of me along with big man already coming in TJ Haney? Hines and Marshall, would yall like to be the feature backs in this offense with me as the shot caller? Cager, would you like to join Claude, Hines and Bowman as being my favorite targets over the next few years?"

As a reminder, I believe he has made it a priority to attend every Wake home game. Could be mistaken, but he is listed as a visitor every time. That tells me he wants to make an impact.

If one of the tens of people at this game could notice this and report on it that would be great.

The RS Jr honoring thing I mean.

Actually, the crowd looks pretty good with a good # of students at the game. Obviously, Va. Tech has a lot of people there, though

Our seats are right in front of Kevin Johnson's family. WFU is bringing Cagers parents up to talk to KJs parents in the second half.

Our seats are right in front of Kevin Johnson's family. WFU is bringing Cagers parents up to talk to KJs parents in the second half.

If you can hear the convo over the booming sound of all the punts let us know how it went.

Cager also stopped by. He's a tall drink of water. We offered his family our seats, but they declined and are headed back to the tower for the 2nd half.

@904Preps_David: Sandalwood 2015 DL Kahlil Welsh has decommitted from #FIU & has committed to #WakeForest. #DemonDeacons #Panthers

Welcome KW! Were Hedlund and Goodwin part of the senior day honor?

Back