• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 FB Recruiting: Mr. South Carolina Matt Colburn signs with #theawakening!

Yeah, silent commitments usually don't work out well for the team that receives them.

"Thanks coach, I had a great time this weekend. I think I'm coming to Maryland."

"Quarvez, that's great. We are excited to have to join the Terp family."

"Thanks coach, I'm pretty excited, too."

"So what are you up to next weekend? We have some more recruits coming next weekend. Feel free to come by."

"Yeah...see I've still got plans."

I don't understand why any kid, in any sport, would commit to UNC right now. They committed the largest academic scandal in the history of college athletics and have not yet heard their punishment. Signing up for 4-5 years at UNC is just not a smart move right now.

they'll get a slap on the wrist like always

Gilliam says he is firm on his commit to Wake and doesn't plan to take any other visits!

Gilliam says he is firm on his commit to Wake and doesn't plan to take any other visits!

Great.
Hopefully, this is an indication that the 'Luck' pendulum is starting to swing our way.........and will continue for the next few weeks.

Always Be Closing. This will be an interesting next three weeks.

Deacon Illustrated @wakerivals
4-star Michigan safety Dior Johnson "I'm really committed to Wake Forest. I love Wake Forest." ($) wakeforest.rivals.com/content.asp?CI…

Still considering a visit to MN though. Sounds like there's at least a chance he stays now. I couldn't read the whole story.

Deacon Illustrated @wakerivals
4-star Michigan safety Dior Johnson "I'm really committed to Wake Forest. I love Wake Forest." ($) wakeforest.rivals.com/content.asp?CI…

Still considering a visit to MN though. Sounds like there's at least a chance he stays now. I couldn't read the whole story.

Based on that article, I would say that I have been underestimating our chances. This one is going to be VERY interesting to watch.

I read that the Maryland staff expects that Quarvez Boulware will keep his scheduled visits to Wake Forest and Florida. Given that he is not talking to recruiting websites right now, I'm not sure how much more confirmation we will get before his visit starts on Friday.

@kahlilwelsh
If I would of know how the recruiting process was prier to entering it I would of been a swimmer lol its still a blessing #GoDeacs

Duh. Clearly the hire of Chizik signifies a commitment to the emphasis on academics that Bargas said he was looking for.

Wake has offered a preferred walk on spot to QB DJ Zezula out of Michigan.

He's got a highlight video on YouTube.

Back