• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 Football Coaching Carousel: Southern Miss HC to Tampa Bay

Oh yea, Durka Durka, the graduate assistant at Michigan or Michigan State. Good luck with him.

2015 Football Coaching Carousel: Richt to the U

Nobody has so why did you feel the need to clarify?

Edit: I didn't see Dekin's post. My bad. I was clearly talking about their ACCCG opponent from the Coastal not their regular season opponents.

Seems legit. Deac6 will deny.

I don't deny it at all. I said he wouldn't sign for multiple reasons, in the end he didn't which is all I ever said. Talking isn't him signing. I don't know how LSU school officials were shocked it's cost over 30 mil for him and the staff. Just look at the details of the contract.

Hard to convince FSU to fork over another raise with an offer for less money at a worse program.

Sounding like it's Brohm, Dykes or Ruhle at UVA. Any of the 3 would seem to be a solid hire.

Not official yet, but Dino Babers is expected to be named the Syracuse head coach by Monday.

They have to think they have Riley in the bag. Outside of some scandal, that's the only thing that makes sense to shitcan a former player who seems like an awesome dude with a decent resume.

Isn't Riley being considered for better jobs than ECU?

They have to think they have Riley in the bag. Outside of some scandal, that's the only thing that makes sense to shitcan a former player who seems like an awesome dude with a decent resume.

No way. Not to replace a fired McNeill. The guy who took a huge risk on him.

If he doesn't get a better job this off-season, Oklahoma will just up him to ~$1M / year, and he'll ride it out.

Yeah really. Maybe BillGeorge can weigh in here. He's been quite successful there. Four bowls, a 10 win season 2 years ago. This is his first losing season in the conference. They beat VT and only lost to UF by a TD.

That shocks me. He seems like a really good guy, he'd had really good success for the most part there and he loved the school. ECU may end up regretting that.

Yeah really. Maybe BillGeorge can weigh in here. He's been quite successful there. Four bowls, a 10 win season 2 years ago. This is his first losing season in the conference. They beat VT and only lost to UF by a TD.

He was a real hero at ECU just a few years ago. It's amazing how quickly things change.

This is the most bizarre firing of the season to me. Yes, they had a frustrating season (in part due to a number of injuries) but he was still very popular with most of the fans and ECU was his dream job.

Back