• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 Football Coaching Carousel: Southern Miss HC to Tampa Bay

Rich rod apparently went into bunker mode and no one from Arizona could reach him while he waiting on a call from South Carolina that never came. When it was obvious that muschamp was the choice, rich rod and and Arizona released that ridiculous statement saying he was staying at zona. It was exactly what you would expect from rich rod

Rich rod apparently went into bunker mode and no one from Arizona could reach him while he waiting on a call from South Carolina that never came. When it was obvious that muschamp was the choice, rich rod and and Arizona released that ridiculous statement saying he was staying at zona. It was exactly what you would expect from rich rod

And I am going to stay at my current job and will not be going to GE, Google, Nike, Apple or Exxon (never mind that they didn't make me an offer)

Your examples of companies are way too good to be representing South Carolina. You are staying at your job because the opening for circuit city never called.

Your examples of companies are way too good to be representing South Carolina. You are staying at your job because the opening for circuit city never called.

Huddle House has an excellent corporate structure. They are poised to take on Waffle House and IHOP.

be9d9be1873ae4c73170f124c183c2e6.jpg

He already looks like the offense isn't working.

South Carolina loves former Florida head coaches.

They have done well at South Carolina. I must say if this one does as well as the last one and can get three 11 win seasons in a row they will be happy.

Fuente, Babers, Richt and Mendenhall vs Smart, Odom and Muschamp. Pendulum swinging.

Needs to swing since ACC is the lowest rated of the Power 5 conferences. We are top heavy now with Clemson, FSU & now UNC in the Top 10, but we are also bottom heavy with 5 bad teams in Syracuse, BC, Wake, GT & UVa with 3-4 wins that didn't make bowls [most I believe of any Power 5 conference to have that many bowl bids not taken and teams not be eligible]
Meanwhile entire SEC West makes a bowl--all 7 teams.

They have done well at South Carolina. I must say if this one does as well as the last one and can get three 11 win seasons in a row they will be happy.

As someone well acquainted with BIG DUMB WILL MUSCHAMP FOOTBALL, you won't. Also, won't be getting Jim McElwain anytime soon. I hear Ron Zook will be available.

He was excellent for Cutcliffe at Duke so we shall see what he can accomplish for the Cocks.

He also recruited Treon Harris and made Jeff Driskel look like hot garbage at UF, so...

He also was brought in to Auburn to be a defensive guru and his defense sucked this year, a solid number 90 in total defense.

I was talking about Roper, but yeah, Muschamp had a weak year. Got some good recruits to go to Auburn though.

Why are you so high on McElwain? Way too soon to know if he is any good.

He also was brought in to Auburn to be a defensive guru and his defense sucked this year, a solid number 90 in total defense.

SKILLZ:

Under Muschamp, the Tigers improved their yards allowed per play from 5.7 to 5.5 and held opponents to 21 points or fewer five times but went a disappointing 6–6 this season.

Back