• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 Maui Invitational: Hudson & Watson to Play in 3rd Place Game v. UCLA 7:30 ESPN2

Are we the worst 3-pt shooting team in Division I over the last ten years or so? We have to be close.

Manning is very un-animated on the sidelines. There have been several times where it seems like he should be yelling at the refs, and instead he just kind of looks disappointed in the call without saying much of anything. I wonder how effective that is

Good thing advanced analytics haven't shown the 3 pt shot to be important!

Manning is very un-animated on the sidelines. There have been several times where it seems like he should be yelling at the refs, and instead he just kind of looks disappointed in the call without saying much of anything. I wonder how effective that is

He's been coached by Grobe on sideline demeanor. Needs to be retrained by Clawson.

It's basically impossible for our team (in our current state without two starters) to win games when Wilbekin makes absolutely nothing of what he shoots. His ice coldness tonight has been detrimental

Pretty sure the Maui cornhole tournament is like the Par 3 Tournament at The Masters.

Very disappointing. Really thought we would give a good showing at least. Same old crap can't ever build on something good.

Back