• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 SHEEP – Regular Season Week 3 - Polling Closed

Got destroyed on a few out of the gate this week. Good work otherwise team.

I'll put out the individual tournament bracket this week at some point. It will start next week.

I'm going to assume offering a bribe to cookout would be frowned upon?

At the end of the season the lowest score will be dropped to find the season winner. The tournament seeds are gross of the past 3 weeks. top 64 are in.

I was actually thinking for jdawg's sake, so this works.

<3 you JDawg.

If I had ignored my PRIDE, I'd be like 7 spots higher in the standings. oh well

Supposedly, 75% of cars will be self-driving by 2035. You dickheads.

Supposedly, 75% of cars will be self-driving by 2035. You dickheads.

20 years from now!? That might be the most optimistic projection I have ever heard. There are literally NO cars available right now that are self-driving - and we are going from zero to 75% in 20 years?

Where is that stat supposed to apply to? The U.S.? The world? California? I don't think it will happen anywhere that quickly but if they mean the world that might be the dumbest prediction I have ever seen.

20 years from now!? That might be the most optimistic projection I have ever heard. There are literally NO cars available right now that are self-driving - and we are going from zero to 75% in 20 years?

Where is that stat supposed to apply to? The U.S.? The world? California? I don't think it will happen anywhere that quickly but if they mean the world that might be the dumbest prediction I have ever seen.

BOOM! Roasted!

There's a Tesla out there that has auto-pilot.

Most insurance industry projections say 2035.

Filet is a shit cut of meat. You all are morons. Porterhouse = 2 steaks. Winner winner

Damn damn damn, was on vacation and totally forgot to submit. Sorry team :rulz:

aww man you nerds are always talking about ribeyes

is team MONTE not being counted? me, cheese, rj=mj and bish

Back