• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 SHEEP – Regular Season Week 6 - CLOSED

That's obviously not the team bracket, right? Not sure if you are much of a sports guy or anything MRoost but that's not how they work.

That was just a list of matchups. see the google sheet for the bracket.

Last edited:
Elite 8:

(1) Cookout
(56) DeacInVermont

(20) Rocket
(37) ABCDeac

(2) TWDeac
(23) CheesePritchard

(19) TERP80
(22) TownieDeac

DeacInVermont's first 3 weeks were 20.5, 38.0, 29.0. A true rags-to-riches story.

Team Elite 8:

(1) Cookout's Good Arm
(8) Hops Holes

(2) Fear the Bear
(7) Team Crippling Pressure

(3) THE SQWAD
(6) Team Krabby Patty

(4) Bleating Optimists
(5) Electric Bugaloo

How is ABCDeac in the Elite 8? Pretty sure I beat him last week.
As long as freakadeac submitted an entry this week, he beat me and should be advancing to the Elite 8.

How is ABCDeac in the Elite 8? Pretty sure I beat him last week.
As long as freakadeac submitted an entry this week, he beat me and should be advancing to the Elite 8.

Yep, looking back at the scores, looks like he put the wrong thing down for both you and ABCDeac, but you should have beat him last week, and then freakadeac beat you this week.

18th after a 1 point question, I'll take that

I had ten #1 answers, a two-pointer (how was family feud not #1?), and an awful answer (changes last minute from.Costco to Amazon because I missed chain). Fuck.

Wait are the playoffs going on? What are these team/individual matchups?

Apparently he is doing it European soccer style, where the team/individual playoffs are more like a cup knockout tournament but the real champion is determined by regular season results

Yep, you all are right. freakadeac is in the elite 8.

(1) Cookout
(56) DeacInVermont

(20) Rocket
(21) freakadeac

(2) TWDeac
(23) CheesePritchard

(19) TERP80
(22) TownieDeac

So the 8 team tourney starts this week, or started last week?

Also we have all zeroes to the left of our scores on the team page, whatever that means.

Sorry team I was out of town and forgot both of the last two weeks.

tourney starts this week.

that is your preseason week 1 score. none of you submitted. your team score is far right.

Thanks. How are we going from 8 to a champ in 2 weeks?

I am only still playing to make sure to put weird ambiguous answers that hopefully will cause changes in the pairing of things.

Back