• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 SHEEP – Regular Season Week 9 - Due Friday 2pm

Real Sheep has extended registration time, FYI.

Thanks for running, Roost. I know you took a lot of crap, including some from me, but you did a good job this year

The very first thing some of you folks do when you wake up is drop a deuce? Bros, time to work in a little fiber.

"Walk off my boner" only got me 2 points?

Deal with erection/pee/shower should all be grouped IMO. All the same process

Out of the Cup, out of the team competition, so I was only playing for pride...and this:

Week 4:
The king question killed me...but even if I had answered it correctly, HTTD had to go and pull a top 3 finish out of his ass.

Sucks.

Week 5:
goddammit.

Of course I hit podium in a shitty tough week and beat HTTD, just like I did every other week except last week when we were up against each other.

Week 9:
Final Season Standings. Lowest score dropped.

1 cookoutdeac - 773.3
2 AnonymousDeac - 691.3
3 TWDeac - 672.4
4 brianrandall - 654.5
5 Wakeforest22890 - 644.5
6 OldGoldBeard - 619.5
7 Barrpet - 592.4
8 HailToTheDeacons - 591.4
9 CheesePritchard - 582.5
10 Deacsfan27 - 576
11 timdunkandthefunk - 544.7
12 DeaconSlim2.0 - 533.9

No idea how people can pee/poo before they get out of bed.

Also if you think you're surviving anywhere close to a month on a deserted island, you're crazy. And if you make it to a month, you've definitely figured things out to the point where you can make it a lot longer

I let my team down. Forgot to submit today with all of the wedding stuff going on.

I let my team down. Forgot to submit today with all of the wedding stuff going on.

Can't submit answers in a game that takes 4 seconds to do unless you're analyzing 80 other people's answers and trying to figure out which ones to miss to make it look like you aren't cheating?

Back