• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 SHEEP - Main Thread

bump so peeps can see the original post/details about playoffs

I'm unaffiliated and in the Top 10. I'm like the Notre Dame of Sheep.

bro u forgot to include the MAWNTEE SQUAD team (me, cheese, rj=mj, thebish) AND you spelled tourney wrong.

studs.png

I was all confused about what's going on, but now I think I get it.

So the Sheep champion is determined by 8 weeks of regular season scores and the tournament is just an additional fun thing? Basically like the Premier League and the FA Cup?

I was all confused about what's going on, but now I think I get it.

So the Sheep champion is determined by 8 weeks of regular season scores and the tournament is just an additional fun thing? Basically like the Premier League and the FA Cup?

Bingo.

bro u forgot to include the MAWNTEE SQUAD team (me, cheese, rj=mj, thebish) AND you spelled tourney wrong.

Cant form a team now (unless i missed it somehow 3 weeks ago, if so let me know) because that might open the door for people just forming a team with players that have performed well so far.

Hey Roost, are the team standings sorted somewhere?

They are on the google doc linked up top on the team tab. you may need to do some sorting. i can try to do that before i upload it. i also post them every week in the thread.

Cookout's Good Arm - 4034
Fear the Bear - 3756
Electric Bugaloo - 3514
Bleating Optimists - 3362
Team Crippling Pressure - 3353
Hops Holes - 3352
Team Krabby Patty - 3271
TBD - 2976
Team Porcelain Gods - 2936
Team #Soccer Drooligans - 2902
Team Greatful Dead - 2849

They are on the google doc linked up top on the team tab. you may need to do some sorting. i can try to do that before i upload it. i also post them every week in the thread.

Cookout's Good Arm - 4034
Fear the Bear - 3756
Electric Bugaloo - 3514
Bleating Optimists - 3362
Team Crippling Pressure - 3353
Hops Holes - 3352
Team Krabby Patty - 3271
TBD - 2976
Team Porcelain Gods - 2936
Team #Soccer Drooligans - 2902
Team Greatful Dead - 2849

check it out fam, we mediocrity now