• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Football Recruiting Thread - Notes from NSD Press Conference and Reception

It's all good. It's one of those rare things where this kid is so quiet on Twitter. I knew I was the only person in the world who knew about his commitment and I pondered if I should put it on my members-only premium board or go ahead and share with everyone for free on Twitter.

It's odd these days when you have to dig around to find out about a commitment, with the rampant use of social media by the prospects.

It's all good. It's one of those rare things where this kid is so quiet on Twitter. I knew I was the only person in the world who knew about his commitment and I pondered if I should put it on my members-only premium board or go ahead and share with everyone for free on Twitter.

It's odd these days when you have to dig around to find out about a commitment, with the rampant use of social media by the prospects.

Thanks for the free information. That is a good offer list. It is encouraging to beat strong competition.

Wow great news on the Walker commit. He was a VERY under the radar recruit when Wake offered him in March. Very little info available about him. Then within the next month he got offers from UGA and Penn State. I had him on my Board for a month but dropped him in April after a Scout article quoted him as saying that he was focused on UGA and Clemson. Clemson recruited him but didn't offer. I think they were his dream offer but it didn't come through.

Very exciting. The assistant coaches following him on Twitter prove he is legit. Alabama, Notre Dame, Georgia, TCU etc.

I like the kid already

Word is that Minnesota is considering a bid for Wake TE-commit Brandon Chapman. No offer right now though. Chapman is a guy that has been very enthusiastic about Wake. Clawson and Co coached his brother at Bowling Green. So I would think he would be a solid commit.

Nice feature/ interviews with the grad players on the WF site.Very impressive trio.

Back