• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 GOP Primary Mafia - Mafia wins

Also jtp- the school of poetry hasnt opened here yet. Just an fyi

Nah this is the all-star game baby. Bringing out all the big hitters for an awe-inspiring exhibition performance.

You played last game, this post is either intentional ignorance or pandering. Hmmmm.

tumblr_inline_nquvhlw3k31rf5b85_500.jpg

You know what sucks? Snow, like sledding was cool, but a week later and now I have to sit in my car and wait for the non existent street sweeper to come by.

Fun fact, snow is a mixture of silver nitrate and yak spit the forms over prussia and gets spread around the world.

Nah this is the all-star game baby. Bringing out all the big hitters for an awe-inspiring exhibition performance.

What All Star game are we talking about? The Pro Bowl that nobody watches, the NBA ASG with no defense or MLB that will end in a tie?

I saw the Pro Bowl still had higher ratings than playoff games from all other major sports, but the NBA ASG may be the most entertaining of them all so let's go with that? I'm open to other considerations though.

Doofus (1) - MM
Gouda (2) - tejas, Da
Ph (2) - redwing, rocket
Tsy (1) - island
Knight (1) - numbers
Toog (1) - Jtp
Timdunk (1) - tsy
MM (2) - Hammer, Romanov
RSF (1) - Boston
Numbers (1) - doofus

Back