• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not necessarily arguing that Cam should be listed first. But Cam is a Tier 1 QB. So are Wilson and Luck. If you'd rather have 40 year old Tom Brady instead of one of those three, you're an insane person. Peyton broke a fucking record for passing TDs a year before his arm went limp.

Any NFL OC that has Cam on his team is going to tailor that offense around Cam.

Nothing wrong with Brady and Rodgers being above Cam. Can was barely top 10 on these a year ago.

He turned on the Panthers when he supported the 49ers in the 2013 NFC divisional game.

Yeah, Norman was always a nut. Today is the anniversary of his fight with Cam btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the reports of Funchess making a leap this season are to be believed, yeah we're going to be nasty. Doubt we go 15-1 again but just make the playoffs and wreck kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#1 seed

Home vs. Cardinals is the divisional round
Home vs. Seahawks in the NFC championship
Wreck the Steelers in the SB

Next time we make the Super Bowl I will have to find a way there (I'm a good luck charm in the Cam era)

Everyone who went this time can't go. Jinxed us. Save yer $

#1 seed

Home vs. Cardinals is the divisional round
Home vs. Seahawks in the NFC championship
Wreck the Steelers in the SB

Love it.

I don't see the logic behind any predictions less than 13-3.

Next time we make the Super Bowl I will have to find a way there (I'm a good luck charm in the Cam era)

Everyone who went this time can't go. Jinxed us. Save yer $

Panthers haven't lost a game I've ever been at. Start pooling your money together for me, folks.

Is it appropriate to try and time a pregnancy so your wife can DD throughout football season?

It's really on Cam in my mind. He plays at or near his level from last year this season, we'll roll. Though drawing the Cards and Seahawks in the playoffs two straight years would be something I'd love to avoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back