• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Pit FFL Two - Raleigh Deacon remains unbeaten (week five)

Between Cooks and Ajayi alone I left 60.70 points on the bench today.

I'm overdue for "one of those weeks..." in this league.

Ha, just checked my score and I totally called it. Was overdue and got smacked in the face with it this week by DeaconPeach. Barring a 40 point performance from Carson Palmer tonight, I'm done this week!

My team decided to completely lay an egg this week when I finally play someone who also has a terrible week. As a result I need John Brown and Arizona to get more than 15.5 to avoid 0-6. The joys of fantasy!

On the flip side, in my other league (12 teams) I need 10 points from the Arizona D to move to 6-0.

Sounds like Numbers is getting continually smited by the fantasy gods.

My C- draft (and a league leading 34 moves) took Satan's Minions to the playoffs.

Here's the playoff schedule and predicted scores:

#6 Satan's Minions (80.01) vs. #3 Cumberland Deac (95.63)--take it easy on me Le'Veon Bell
#7 Hingle McCringleberry (76.84) vs. #2 RaleighDeaconReturns (86.13)
#5 Mike Vick in a Box (86.58) vs. #4 Baller Deac (82.38)
#8 mydeaconmyhand (77.71) vs #1 redwing42's team (98.26)

Good luck to everyone.

#1, #3, and #6 all out of the Skinner division. Nicely done, guys.

oh hey guys last year's champ and it was so much fun I'll be back next season!!!!

Travis Kelce made me stay up to watch the end of a game I otherwise care nothing about. Thought I was done when Mariota broke his leg, then thought I was in the clear when I had a 25 point lead with one to play on each team. Ended up squeaking by to face a Skinner division rival in the finals. Hopefully both of us will be able to field a full compliment of players.

Promotions go to the winners of the first round of the playoffs, right? If so, it is myself, Baller Deac, Cumberland Deac, and the owner of HingleMcCringleberry (Wolf1297).

Who's in charge of this thing.

You're way behind HTTD in terms of prep work.

I want in.

If there is room, I'd love to play

Numbers says he cannot run the league this year. Do any FFL2 members have the time & energy to do it?

I do, but I don't know if I'm even in it or if there would be spots available.

I sent him a PM volunteering if needed as well. Haven't heard back. Happy to let somebody else handle it if they want.

There were only 16 teams, out of 20 possible, last year so spots should be open

Back