• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 rio olympic thread

Gold in the women's cycling time trials from a 42 year old rider.

Always gets dusty when athletes cry on the medal stand as the national anthem plays.

I would sob like a baby in their situation.

I would sob like a baby in their situation.

Most ordinary people would. But we are talking about people who do this all the time in various international competitions. That's just how good they are.

So which athletes have all the rumored sects in Olympic village? Cause all I've seen so far are under aged gymnasts and busted swimmers. And Hope Solo is in the middle of Manaus

That's hilarious. She had to get over the shock of advancing to the Finals to give a boilerplate interview.

So which athletes have all the rumored sects in Olympic village? Cause all I've seen so far are under aged gymnasts and busted swimmers. And Hope Solo is in the middle of Manass

Fixed. Happy International Women's Day!

Fuck Lilly King. Win your race and move on. No one that looks like Napoleon Dynamite's twin sister should be finger wagging at anyone.

635939010070529936-Lilly-King.jpg

Back