• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 rio olympic thread

Fuck me Bolt is fast

Fixed. It was pretty much dead even between Jamaica, USA, Japan, and Canada until Bolt took the baton.

But still props to Jamaica. It wasn't that long ago that they were most known for their bobsled team.

Oh man, that's some bullshit though. I think what the first dude said was right: Gatlin puts his hand back, but doesn't receive it until he's in the zone. What is the rule; can you not touch it at all until you cross that line? Man, I don't know about that. Gatlin and the first dude seemed to be pretty composed, considering.

Clarification:

Last edited:
Whatever, we've been juicing for a decade. Fuck us until the dopers are gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feel bad for Tyson Gay. Has been one of the fastest dudes in the world for 12 years and has nothing to show for it

Clarification:

That rule continues:

The baton shall be passed within the takeover zone. The passing of the baton commences when it is first touched by the receiving athlete and is completed the moment it is in the hand of only the receiving athlete. In relation to the takeover zone, it is only the position of the baton which is decisive.

Before the race, the announcers mentioned that the Japanese were the best at hand-offs.
Didn't realize at the time that handoffs would end up being so good for them and so bad for us.

Handoffs = Discipline

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could Tyson's beard be any straighter?

With all that gold he had a little Mr T thing going on. Guess he could usurp that. A little concerned with this loss he might spiral downward and over gold. #RIPJunebug

Same, especially after 7-1

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I really enjoyed watching Gwen Jorgenson win the triathlon this morning/afternoon. You cannot mistake her sincere joy.

Back