• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Summer Sheep

AnonymousDeac

Reaction score
What's the play? It's almost summer but do we have a shepherd?

Fear the Bear is looking for the repeat after the 1 point victory over Cookout's Good Arm in last year's Championship.

1917212_orig.jpg

Unless someone wants to be the sole shepherd, i liked the idea of rotating teams as the shepherd each week.

Repeat, lolol. Cookout's Good Arm was the actual sheep champ, you guys just won the equivalent of the FA cup (on TW's wedding weekend, no less).

Awards:
Sheep Champ: winner of regular season
Sheep Cup Champ: winner of tourney

Team Sheep Champ: winner of team regular season
Team Sheep Cup Champ: winner of team tourney

Unless someone wants to be the sole shepherd, i liked the idea of rotating teams as the shepherd each week.

I don't know about this one, but maybe.. would we have to get rid of drop weeks in that kind of format? I'm assuming scoring would pretty much have to be on a percentile basis then so teams can't just make the rounds they're officiating super difficult/low scoring.

I don't know about this one, but maybe.. would we have to get rid of drop weeks in that kind of format? I'm assuming scoring would pretty much have to be on a percentile basis then so teams can't just make the rounds they're officiating super difficult/low scoring.

My idea for that was to have someone (that doesn't play obviously) pick the questions every week. We could probably find a volunteer.

My idea for that was to have someone (that doesn't play obviously) pick the questions every week. We could probably find a volunteer.

it wouldn't matter if who picks the questions plays. its just a matter of who is going to score the answers and not cheat.

it wouldn't matter if who picks the questions plays. its just a matter of who is going to score the answers and not cheat.

We use the spreadsheet and then post it to the thread after each week. I don't think people would cheat but there could be some tough calls on groupings so I see what you are saying.

I love sheep and am interested to hear more about it for this summer

Is there nothing on the MD boards this year? Don't remember when was the last time they had it over there.

I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be on either the Kansas or Maryland board this year.

Do we want to play sheep again this year? I will run it again, though I'd like to submit my answers before everyone else does and play along. Thoughts?

Back