• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 Football Recruiting

Rocky went down the wrong road at TN where Butch Jones had no intention of keeping Rocky's commitment from he beginning. Kids flip but coaches lie a lot too. Wish him well. Hope he enjoyed his time at Wake.

Surratt might not be a productive player (I tend to think he will be), but he is exactly the kind of guy we have to win often. Not every elite FB player is that serious about academics. When those guys pop up, especially in NC, Wake needs to be in the mix. We want to be the destination for players that want big time academics with a chance to play at this level.

Welcome Sage! Great job by the staff. I too would love to see him play basketball too. Maybe down the road. I remember Rusty playing QB in football game and then going over to the Joel for the Spring basketball game!
This is just the type of kid Clawson says Wake wants and needs

Will be interesting to see if he new Defensive Coordinator brings any Minn kids with him.

He seems like a WR version of Cade Carney.

Sage and Ty Hard are two great commits to wind down recruiting season.

Back