• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 Football Recruiting

There is a new 2017 offer out today to 6'7 Grant Carrigan. In 247s earliest rankings for this class he was one of the top TEs, but his only offer so far has come from Kent State. I could see this being a TE offer or an OL offer. We'll have to wait and see. I really wasn't expecting any new offers to be extended.

Interesting thought process, and something I didn't automatically think about myself. Makes much more sense than a TE offer for 2017, imho.

The visit at end of that article seems random.

Nice to see he's in good spirits after a setback so close to the start of the season.

170 lbs down to 149 lbs!?!?!? Yikes.

Wow. File this under "commits to Wake Forest and gets drafted by the Dodgers and signed well above slot money" and "commits to Wake Forest and shatters lower half of leg playing a casual catch first day on campus"

With our luck, Mike Allen will commit and then tear his knee up as he walks off stage.

Mike Allen told a singer from rivals that he is at Wake today.

Mike Allen told a singer from rivals that he is at Wake today.

I'm pumped about the potential of having Kamara, Basham and Allen as a starting 3 on the line. They could inflict some serious damage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did I miss the news about changing to a 3-4?

Back