• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 Football Recruiting

Looks like he gets the ball back to the punter or holder in a hurry and in a pretty good location (Wouldn't expect anything else in highlights, however.

He is pretty small, 5-10 and 205.

Two interesting Crystal Ball predictions from 247 today: Madison Cone to Wisconsin and Taylor Powell to Vanderbilt

Germane Crowell is announcing his decision this afternoon.

My prediction for Crowell is UVA. Not a lock though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with you deac94. Given the timing with the in-home coaching visit from uva, I think that's most likely

Germane Crowell is announcing his decision this afternoon.

He has a pretty healthy offer list.
Would love for him to stay in W-S.
Very convenient for his friends and family to watch him play

Crowell to UVA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Commitment news coming. My guess is an OL from up north.

OT Allan Rappleyea from Massachusetts has committed to Wake. Nice highlights. Visited Wake last month. Wake was his first P5 offer. He picked up a Syracuse offer very recently.

Updated charts:

2vxgabr.jpg

kd6328.jpg

Breakdown of the updated Board by state:

Georgia 15
North Carolina 6

Alabama, Florida and Virginia: 3 each
Pennsylvania and Ohio: 2 each
Arkansas, DC and Maryland: 1 each

OT Allan Rappleyea from Massachusetts has committed to Wake. Nice highlights. Visited Wake last month. Wake was his first P5 offer. He picked up a Syracuse offer very recently.

Glad to get an OL.
Looks like a smart kid. Other schools listed as interest are several Ivy's and Stanford.

Another athlete to keep an eye on is Tye Freeland three star with a few other p5 offers (Syracuse, Virginia). Played WR and safety. According to 247 article on April 22nd, we appear to be in the lead over Syracuse and Virginia.

Back