• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 SHEEP - Preseason Week 2 - CLOSED

why the fuck would you order pepperoni if you wanted no one else to eat it? dumb fucks

Where did anchovies come from? Was that a google? Just seems like an unorthodox sheep answer.

Ahh, now I'm interpreting the question as you guys did. I read it as you're going to eat an entire pizza, what topping do you choose?

Two and a Half Men already gutted this week. Congrats, some other team.

Where did anchovies come from? Was that a google? Just seems like an unorthodox sheep answer.

Ahh, now I'm interpreting the question as you guys did. I read it as you're going to eat an entire pizza, what topping do you choose?

that is how i meant it, but now i can see how it was ambiguous.

Drink was the easy #1 answer last season when asked something like what do you do at an airport while waiting for you your flight

A sports record that will never be broken (include the player/team for me)

Cal Ripken Consecutive Starts - 21
Joe Dimaggio's Hit Streak - 10
Wilt Chamberlain's 100 Point Game - 8
Cy Young Win Total - 6
Barry Bonds Single Season Homeruns - 2
Wayne Gretzky's Career Points - 2
Michael Phelps Gold Medals In Swimming - 1
Wayne Gretzky's Career Goals - 1

Something you do during a long layover

Drink - 26
Eat - 9
Sleep - 8
Read - 7
Browse Internet - 1

lol I totally misread number one apparently. I put the topping that I would order if I liked X, but didn't want other people eating it, hence pineapple.

As long a pizza topping questions doesn't explicitly prohibit pepperoni, you put pepperoni. That's the pizza version of the rule of 5.

Funny how HTTD knew his whole team was screwed, its almost as if he knows what his whole team is picking

That was definitely a poorly worded question in hindsight. Never crossed my mind the question was you're having a pizza yourself what ate you getting on it. Jesus.

Back