• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 SHEEP - Regular Season Week 2

I won't have a car.

Rules of the Road !

gIuIiHU.gif

I'll consider it at the winter meetings; sooner if numbers or his teammates come to me with a trade request.

Speaking of...

Biff have you reconsidered RJ for Numbers straight up? The clock is ticking.

Thanks for the effort. The only reason he "drafted" me was to be a childish, classless dick.

Remember this is the guy who tried to hack my account on multiple occasions. If I had tried to do that once to him, I would have gotten a lifetime IP ban.

I must really threaten him or he must really be jealous of me to do as much as he has. That's sad and pathetic.

And yet, Moonzzz, Seizures, and I are willing to include you on our Sheep team. We introduced you to the game and now you can't get enough of it. Don't you think you owe us the rest of this season ?

Unlike Dwight, I can still play and would happily be a role player.

Biff and Moon made the my participation in their locker room toxic, not me. I was Moon's biggest supporter for many years. He turned on me, not the other way around. He is reaping what he so intentionally sowed.

There's also the reality that I never placed my name in any draft. They picked me knowing I wouldn't be associated with them in any way or on any forum.

QC, taking a look at Biff's scores, he's more like the baseball MJ than the basketball MJ. Actually, he'd have to massively improve to be as good as MJ was in Birmingham.

What is wrong with you? Are you this dense?

This isn't even funny anymore to me.

As good as I was at basketball, I was much better in baseball/fast pitch softball (slow pitch is too easy -never batted less than .850).

BTW, I was never in their locker room. I'd never enter it.

Hell, I'd even consider having drinks with you in Boston in late September. Your eyes would be opened.

I spoke too soon.

It's funny again.

Which has more value? The rjkarl slow pitch softball rookie card or an Honus Wagner baseball card?

idk .850 is BALLER AS FUCK

rj probably also shot 62% from three in his prime. What a stud.

If you can't hit .700 in slow pitch, you shouldn't play.

Much like the wrong-handed Burdette card, there is one of me batting rightie. If you find that one, you have some bucks.

Ya think????

Don't play poker with palma.

By the way, I still have your nose. Really, it's not my thumb.

What do you mean by "fake"?

Fine if you don't count them. We've got RJ to pull us through.

Seizures, get it together bro.

Back