• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 SHEEP - Regular Season Week 2

I'm not having a great day anyway, but teaching your daughter to do something is not the same as doing the thing for her

I agree but moms do their daughters hair all the time when they're growing up. Also I put makeup. I almost put cosmetics or something broad in hopes of getting "beauty" all grouped a la weapon from a few back

Something you don’t want to drop when you are holding it

Baby - 36
Glass - 12
Phone - 7
Egg - 1
Food - 1

The last thing you do before you leave the house

Lock Door - 43
Turn Off Lights - 8
Grab Keys - 3
Kiss Wife - 1
Set Alarm - 1
Use Bathroom - 1

You've already left the house by the time you lock it.

Also, get a bad ass dog and you don't need to lock the house.

18767796_10100130391591733_224605396552414762_n.jpg

Catching up now but no baby for #1? When correct answer was two below?

And debt is a good answer, didn't even think of that. Was stuck on abstract things like stress, work, or similar to debt, bills.

Catching up now but no baby for #1? When correct answer was two below?

And debt is a good answer, didn't even think of that. Was stuck on abstract things like stress, work, or similar to debt, bills.

Cause correct answer was Phone

ugh. baby and lights off killed me (because you've already left the house by the time you're locking the door).

again, sorry team. told you last week was a fluke.

The last thing you do before you leave the house

Lock Door - 43
Turn Off Lights - 8
Grab Keys - 3
Kiss Wife - 1
Set Alarm - 1
Use Bathroom - 1

8 people didn't realize that women play sheep

ugh. baby and lights off killed me (because you've already left the house by the time you're locking the door).
Debated this for a while.

But if you're in your yard or on your front porch, you're still home. Someone calls and said where are you, you say you're home. Plus sheep.

again, sorry team. told you last week was a fluke.

How have you left the house when you're locking the door? That's the obvious last thing you do in the process.

Back