• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 SHEEP - Regular Season Week 6

FUCK pickles

disgusting abominations that they are

Congrats....I literally changed from Tuba to Guitar, Clarkson to Underwood, and Dwarves to Days of the week. That's like 27 points dropped, and would have put me at 309 (well a little more with the changes in totals after I switch answers), and less than a handful ahead of you.

Second guessing just kills you in this game.

Having done some research, cello is the best answer, as cellos actually fit in the seat and buckle well. Tubas and guitars don't fit or secure well.

Also, I answered Underwood despite my inclination to answer Clarkson, because I was trying to think like a millennial dumbass.

sheen instead of shia (wtf was I thinking) and I win

sheen instead of shia (wtf was I thinking) and I win

I find that this game is filled with thoughts like this. The cheaters just chat it out to avoid the 1 in 12 brain farts. I mean we have a fucking RAT as a 1 seed.

The country most US immigrants are from

Mexico - 49
China - 1
Italy - 1

Something a back seat driver yells at the real driver

Slow Down - 34
Stop - 12
Watch Out - 3
Speed Up - 1
Change Lanes - 1

I also didn't think there'd be so many pussies admitting they'd tell someone else to slow down. You think it, don't say it. Change lanes was the correct answer. For alphas.

Too bad Palma didn't step up this week with some REAL Sheep.

Back