• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 SHEEP - Regular Season Week 8

lebroncage.gif

Its effectively conducting a poll, which can give you a great read on what the best sheep answers would be. the only rule in sheep is tonot talk to anyone else about it.

Sorry. But this is a horseshit reason considering I could find this about the questions this week, which were seemingly taken straight from Family Feud's own website. Which is literally a small sample-size poll. So if we are cool with google searches then you have to be cool with asking a person about it.

Something adults learn to do:
http://www.familyfeudinfo.com/question.php?id=296

people do while listening to music:
http://www.familyfeudinfo.com/question.php?id=102019

bank that doesn't deal in money:
http://www.familyfeudinfo.com/question.php?id=100752

Not that this is necessary as I'm pretty sure everyone has always known this is the rule but here's from Roost's original game thread, which I'm 99% sure he copied from the most part from previous seasons.

Then that's my bad but I never read those rules.

And they still don't make sense if googling is allowed.

1 person vs the plethora of the internet. Yeah. Good call.

You can't be this obtuse, DV7.

The #1 rule in Sheep has always been you can't talk to anyone else. You've been playing since near the beginning.

Has anyone else ever felt it was okay to discuss questions with someone else?

If you can logically explain to me how using a single person is more advantageous than using all of the internet to come to the most popular possible answer for a Family Feud type question is achievable, then I'll concede your point.

Obtuse. LOLZ.

I mean, this game is for fun and there is no money on the table so its not the end of the world. i dont take my questions from the feud website though im sure there is a ton of overlap. you can use the internet but you aren't supposed to discuss it with out people. sort of like an open book test.

I mean, this game is for fun and there is no money on the table so its not the end of the world. i dont take my questions from the feud website though im sure there is a ton of overlap. you can use the internet but you aren't supposed to discuss it with out people. sort of like an open book test.

Then that's my bad but I never read those rules.

And they still don't make sense if googling is allowed.

So now I know and will not do it next time. Kinda like my "slash" answers I used all season until it nearly cost me last week. I don't understand the rules because I never read them. But once I know them, I won't break them... even if they make no sense to me.

If you can logically explain to me how using a single person is more advantageous than using all of the internet to come to the most popular possible answer for a Family Feud type question is achievable, then I'll concede your point.

Obtuse. LOLZ.

I am not a fan of MRoost using questions that are available on the fantasy feud website and have recommended he check his before using them.

But that said, everyone has available to the same internet. The same ability to search for answers. You're using a public resource that everyone else also has access to. Level playing field.

And other than the Fanily feud questions, the internet doesn't just provide you the answer. It may help you see names of olympic sports but it can't tell you if people are more likely to select archery or swimming or etc based off the question.

When you ask an individual person, you are gaining a competitive advantage. As lb said earlier, she would only change her answers when she heard something she didn't think of. If you've got the ability to sanity check with someone else, you'll likely never end up with a 1 point answer. And each person you ask you are exponentially increasing your chance of getting the top answer.

What if you then went and asked 5 people? 10 people?

It more astonishes me that no talk outside the game wasn't so universally known and accepted.

i'll raise my hand and say i've never thought it was an issue to talk to people outside the game.

granted, i suck at the game so it's less of an issue, maybe? but i don't see how that is any different than googling.

This.

Of course I had L&O but changed it to L&O:SVU since L&O is no longer being produced, so doesn't fit the question.

And no way should dance>sing

And what else do women "talk too much" about if its not gossip or complaining?

I sucked this week, but sent my answers at like 10am with no effort.

How is that cheating?

I didn't collude with another player.

If you can use google, then using a person is certainly less bad.

i'll raise my hand and say i've never thought it was an issue to talk to people outside the game.

granted, i suck at the game so it's less of an issue, maybe? but i don't see how that is any different than googling.

incredulous.gif

Just so y'all know as you're both like married: The #1 rule in marriage is not to fuck other people. Just in case y'all didn't know.

You can't be this obtuse, DV7.

The #1 rule in Sheep has always been you can't talk to anyone else. You've been playing since near the beginning.

Has anyone else ever felt it was okay to discuss questions with someone else?

dv7 is a known angle shooter/cheater in mafia so this is no surprise.

Back