• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-2019 NHL Thread – Thunderstorm Warning

I was face timing with my fiancée for the last 10 minutes of the game and she said I looked like I had Tourette's since she couldn't see what was going on and I would randomly yell things mid conversation.

Sean Couturier out for the rest of the series. Welp.

Tom Wilson is still a scumbag.

I hate that I'm an old and didn't stay up to see the end of the Western Conference games.

I hate that I'm an old and didn't stay up to see the end of the Western Conference games.

Seriously. I was scrolling through twitter this morning, thinking about all the fun I missed.

Love Brent Burns, btw.

Even though we all know who is going to win the series, the individual Sharks-Kings games are always a lot of fun

Who was it that set off the dust up after the horn last night? I didn't think to rewind but I saw a late hit (one second on the clock) that I guess would be a cheap shot and then a scrum.

So, whoever took care of Tuuka Rask for the regular season finale needs to pay a visit to Tyler Johnson before Game 3.

Back