• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-2019 NHL Thread – Thunderstorm Warning

Yeh the woes are back. Outshoot CBJ 7-0 in OT, miss the net on a 3-on-1 and then give up a breakaway winner. Soitgoes!

Yeh the woes are back. Outshoot CBJ 7-0 in OT, miss the net on a 3-on-1 and then give up a breakaway winner. Soitgoes!

Great game last night for the Canes. Scott Darling was money well spent. This team looks like it could be in it for the long haul.

I love three on three hockey. As shown by last night's action, the margin of error is minimal.

Canes fans need to go watch this team. That crowd last night was pathetic.

I hope so. The truth is I used to hope teams in struggling markets moved to Canada. I now honestly want all teams to stay where they are and do well so it is disappointing when I read articles like this.

I also root for Carolina because the team was nice enough to crush Montreal in the one game I have been to at the Bell Centre.

8 seasons without a playoff appearance is going to have an effect in a market like this. One real good season and a lot of this will be fixed

I know a decent number of people from Greensboro and Winston that went to the Canes game on Saturday that just can't make it out for games during the week. Probably a similar situation for fans in Charlotte. I'm not sure what you can do about something like that, other than try to get more of the Triangle folks in there.

I got to at least one game a year - I'm supporting local hockey :thumbsup:

Also, nice start Vegas. Questionable competition, sure, but first expansion team to hit 3-0.

Avs game was fun tonight...refs were fucking garbage...and the mackinnon stick to the eye was criminap

Jaccob Slavin says no Western-Canada-State-Fair-roadtrip-bullshit this year

file.svg

Wake-Forest-University-Logo-Detail-Shield-RBMM.jpg

Go get 'em donaldross. Go get that stadium money.

And 'Canes win again. Ho hum

Kinda figured this one would go poorly so I took Dallas on the puck line. Double loss!

Good road trip though

Back